Minutes of Annual Membership Meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes Association
May 2, 2007
Five Board members Gail Simons, Janaize Markland, Linda Vargas, Patricia Coyle, John Leach
Also 12 concerned neighbors
5 homeowners still owe dues for 2006 (2 have Liens plus includes lawyers fees) (2 Pre Lien Letters)
- $20,889.40 Checking Account Balance
$19,344.82 Reserve Account Balance
$ 4,629.00 Over Due invoices
17 homeowners past due
Web site update: John and Martin will work to keep the web page updated
- Elections for new board members ballots sent out. Two new possible members Michael Martinez and Melissa Tracy.
- Some members of the association shared concerns about neighborhood standards.
- There was some discussion of the work being done on new Bylaws and CC&Rs.
- Remodel of the bathrooms new drains put in the floors and the floors sloped with non-slip surface to assist with keeping the bathrooms dry and easier to clean out, also to put in new power flush Mansfield ultra-low flush toilets completed.
- Still working on getting bids to fix sprinklers in the common area out side of the pool.
Newsletter: next one will have information on the new board members the results of our ballots we need at least 50% to proceed.
8pm Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting May 14, 7pm @ Starbuck's Coffee Next to the Dollar Tree.
<< Board Meeting Minutes