Minutes of Annual Membership Meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes Association
April 21, 2010
Four board members: Tim Casey, Dave Coyle, Suzy Felgen, Gail Simons + 2 association members.
One member expressed concern about a vehicle being parked at length, in an unusable condition, in front of another member’s home. Situation discussed. The City will be called to ‘tag’ the vehicle.
No other concerns brought to the meeting by members at large. Several members stopped by to pick up new pool keys.
Board Meeting convened at 6:15
Minutes of the April 12, 2010 RGHA Board meeting accepted. Motion by Tim, second by Suzy.
$3,390 went toward reserve funds today.
- Suzy– the speed bump for Siskiyou is in process. She has received a petition, and will be circulating it in the neighborhood.
- Dave– the broken plastic chairs at the pool need to go. Dave will cut them up so they can be recycled.
- Dave is painting the bathrooms, and will be finished in a couple of days.
- Matt (pool service)has billed us for some plastic pipes of the solar system being chewed through by squirrels. Dave will check to see how much this is costing us. Tim will call a pest company and inquire about a remedy.
- Gail–is working with the fire department to get a “Knox Box” for fire department keys to the pool. The fire dept. is sending out an 18 page application for purchase of a box.
6:55pm Meeting adjourned.
<< Board Meeting Minutes