Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
April 6, 2016
Meeting called to order by Vice President Chris Petrus; at 7:31PM.
Chris Petrus, Vice President, Anne Martinez (Member at Large), David Coyle (Treasurer), Lone Svoma (Secretary).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting were approved by all.
Checking: $23,342.66; Savings: $23,377.56
Total unpaid dues: $2,729.00. 20 homeowners still owe dues from previous year(s).
New Business 4/6/2016
- 3/7/16: Preparations for Annual Meeting; meeting will take place the week of April 27th. Anne to check availability of the Strawberry School library for meeting. Gayle will be the contact person for pool keys.
- Pool opening; depending on weather the pool might open 2 days early-because May 1st is a Sunday. Chris will contact the pool maintenance company to discuss setting for pool heater.
- Newsletter; details to be discussed at next meeting. Martin and Barbara to be invited to the next meeting.
- 4/6/16: Date for Annual Meeting set for April 27, 2016 at Strawberry School Library. Pool will open on Saturday April 30. Chris spoke to the pool maintenance company and the pool is ready to open for the season. Board will purchase additional chairs and tables for the pool area.
- Details, printing and distribution of the Newsletter were decided upon.
- Anne informed the Board of several new voicemails left by home owners. Marc and Dave to follow up with home owners in regards to questions about fences and permits to ensure all are permitted under RGHA bylaws.
- Secretary to ensure RGHA website is updated with current Newsletter.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:26PM.
Next meeting will be held Thursday 4/27/16 at 6:00PM at Strawberry School Library.
<< Board Meeting Minutes