Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Minutes of March Meeting
April 16, 2014

Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 6:36 p.m.

Attendance:

Marc Faustino (President),) Anne Martinez (Member at Large), and Rich Whitestine (Secretary). David Coyle (Treasure) and Tim Svoma (Vice President) did not attend.

Previous meeting minutes:

The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on March 11, 2014 were reviewed and approved by all.

Treasurerís Report:

Checking: $25,033.83
Saving: $33,371.80

Old Business
  • 12/10/13 – The board has agreed to paint the bathrooms. Hinges and lock for bathrooms tabled for a later date due to not being sure if the locks and hinges are legal in a public pool.
    1/14/14 – The board has agreed to add the hinges and locks to Brad's scope of work for a total cost of $750.00 with the painting of the bathrooms. Marc to let Brad know.
    2/17/14 – Brad will be called and asked to do the work before May 1st.
    3/11/14 - Brad responded and work will be completed in the next 2 weeks
    4/16/13 – This work has been completed. Closed.
  • 12/10/13 – The Board has decided to move forward with the plastering of the pool and a new boiler due to the disadvantages of solar.
    1/14/14 – After further review Marc proposed that the total cost for the pool plastering, diving tiles, start up with Jeff, permit, and new heater is roughly $15k. Board was all in favor of moving forward. Marc to get the plastering company to start work and the plastering should be complete, or nearly complete, by the next board meeting.
    2/17/14 – Pool work may be done by the end of the week. Heater work will start in the next few weeks
    3/11/14 – Plastering has progressed slowly. Should be done in 2 weeks, delay due to handrail on order.
    4/16/14 – Plastering has been completed. Heater will be completed the week of 4/16/14.
  • 3/11/14 – Dave C and Anne are on their second year on the Board and we may need to find new members.
    3/11/14 – Meeting scheduled for April 16 at Strawberry, 7P. Board will meet 30 minutes prior. Newsletter will invite new members. Dave and Ann can stay on but have to re-run and be elected.
    4/17/14 – No candidates have come forward yet.
  • 3/11/14 - We will add more pool furniture, Ann will look into it. We allotted $200.
    4/16/14 - Ann is still working on getting the furniture.
  • 3/11/14 - Need to discuss with Barbara the pool upkeep and bathrooms, extra hot week maybe we have it done more often.
    4/17/14 – Talked to Barbara at the meeting and she agreed to look at the pool more often on hot weeks.
New Business
  • 14 members haven't paid yet. We will review at the next board meeting.
  • At the next board meeting we will stuff envelopes for the next election we will stuff envelopes.
  • A few members showed up at the board meeting to get their keys for the pool. Unfortunately Gail was unable to get the keys made in time. They turned the keys in and gave their names and addresses. Gail dropped off the keys to them the next day.
  • A new net is need for the pool. Marc to see if Jeff can get one.
  • We need to check the new doors and make sure it is able to be opened by young children. Anne was concerned they may not be able to get the door open and could get stuck in the bathroom.
  • Mike Kurtis called and said he sold his home on 4332 Leafwood West 4 month ago, and the new owner should pay the dues. Dave will need to look into this.
  • Marc will review the plastering before making final payment.
  • One of the residents asked if we could add local resident's businesses to the newsletter. We will talk to Martin before the next newsletter is sent out to see if we can do this.
  • Barbara brought up that teens that jump the fence are sometimes offensive in their comments. If we can figure out who the teens are, we may take the keys away from the residence.
  • Barbara brought up the cracks in the cement being filled with rubber sealant in the past. Marc will check with Jeff to see if he can do this.
  • It was brought up that 4501 Sacramento may be a home for the elderly. This is a violation of the RGHA policy. The board will try and find out if this is true and respond accordingly.
  • On one corner of the pool the cement is coming up. Marc to contact Jeff about what can be done about it.
  • Barbara mentioned that she has to clean the chlorine off the pool deck and a pressure washer might be easier to use, and could save on water. The Board will review this at our next meeting and possibly budget for one.

The meeting was adjourned at 7:38.

The next meeting will be held on May 20th, at 7:15 pm.tentatively.

Respectfully submitted
Rich Whitestine
RGHA Secretary

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs