Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
April 10, 2008
Three Board members Michael Martinez, Patty Coyle and John Leach
- $18,279.11 Checking Account Balance
$21,027.93 Reserve Account Balance
Current Invoices 222 homeowners have paid for 2008 dues
24 still due
$5,331.00 Overdue invoices
- Grass behind fences in the pool common area will be mowed again by Dave Sfazo mowing.
- We have two openings on our board as of April the secretary and Treasures so if anyone interested please contact us…
- May 1st is the reopening of our pool anyone who is interested in a key should contact Gail Simons
- Ballots and packets with the new CC&R’s will be available at our annual meeting in May and then sent out or hand delivered.
- Still working on getting bids to fix sprinklers in the common area out side of the pool.
- Still working on getting a shed for storage of lawn mower and other belongings of the association.
- Still having problems with the gate on Calavaras neighbor complained about the noise during the storm banging open and shut.
Newsletter: Next letter soon to announce our Annual meeting at Strawberry School to discuss our new updated CC&R’s and answer and questions our community members might have before voting them in, and also about dog attack in our neighborhood
7:30PM Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting: Tuesday May 6th 6:30pm @ strawberry School 2311 Horseshoe Dr. Classroom No. 7
<< Board Meeting Minutes