Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
Apr. 12, 2010 at Starbuck’s on Yulupa.
Tim Casey, Pres.; Dave Coyle, Treasurer; Suzy Felgen, VP; Gail Simons, Sec’y; Martin McReynolds, member.
Meeting called to order 6:10pm by Tim Casey, Pres.
Minutes from the March meeting were approved as corrected.
All but 20 people have paid their dues for this year. Insurance bill has been paid. Reserve acc’t @ $23,509. Dave will be transferring $ to reserve acct this year. (Past 2 years have used up that amount with reserve expenses.) Checking and savings reconciliations available for perusal
- The water bill is back down now that Dave turned off irrigation system timer. (The automatic timer for the irrigation also feeds power to the pool fill-up box. Dave just re-set the irrig. timer to stay off.)
- Lien procedure cont. for Bxxxx–recent letter reviewed by board on email , sent to Mr. B. No response.
- Suzy waiting to hear from City re speed bump.
- Dave mounted paper hand towel dispensers in bathrooms at pool & purchased year’s supply of towels &TP.
- Matt, our pool man, has fixed the underwater light.
- Front gate is out of alignment, doesn’t close (but is padlocked). Dave will try to repair.
Pool rules and new Summary of Alternative Disputes will go out with newsletter. Martin will have printed and taped(stapled). Will deliver to Dave. Gail and Suzy will deliver to residents.
Annual meeting is April 21, 2010, at 6pm at Strawberry school.
Dave declined extra insurance for theft for RGHA. All agreed.
7pm Meeting adjourned.
Next meeting will be May 10, 2010, 6pm at Starbuck’s.
<< Board Meeting Minutes