Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
April 27, 2016 (Annual Meeting)
Meeting called to order by President Marc Faustino; at 6:05PM.
Marc Faustino (President), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), David Coyle (Treasurer), Lone Svoma (Secretary).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting were approved by all.
Checking: $23,596.31; Savings: $23,377.56
Total unpaid dues: $1,964.00. 12 homeowners still owe dues from previous year(s).
New Business 4/27/16
- 4/6/16: Anne informed the Board of several new voicemails left by home owners. Marc and Dave to follow up with home owners in regards to questions about fences and permits to ensure all are permitted under RGHA bylaws.
Secretary to ensure RGHA website is updated with current Newsletter.
- 4/26/16: Home owner's questions have been resolved. RGHA website has been updated with most recent news letter and meeting minutes.
- A home owner had left a message on the RGHA voicemail in regards to concern over a camping trailer being parked long term on the street. The trailer is parked in such a way that the home owner felt it was obstructing the view of traffic. RGHA bylaws (section 5.6 (a) and 5.6(b)) summarizes such rules and regulations. Marc will follow up with a letter to the home owners asking them to remove the trailer off the street and on to the property to comply with RGHA bylaws.
- One of the home owners in attendance at the Annual Meeting brought forward a concern about multiple cars speeding in the neighborhood, in particular around Brookshire and Leafwood Circle. Other residents had the same concern. President Marc Faustino had contacted Santa Rosa Police Department prior to the meeting and spoken to the sergeant in charge of the neighborhood. He was informed that Santa Rosa PD would increase their presence in the area to observe traffic for a four week period. Following the discussion of this issue a decision was made to form a subcommittee to further investigate and research possible solutions. Members of the subcommittee will be attending the next board meeting.
- Another home owner in attendance at the Annual Meeting voiced a complaint about a neighbor having six cars parked. Some cars were parked on the property and others in the street in front of the house but also intruding into the neighbor's street parking. Some of the cars appear to be collectables and are covered up and not driven. President Marc Faustino will follow up with the home owner.
The meeting was adjourned at .
Next meeting will be held Tuesday 5/25/16 at 7:00PM at Anne's house.
<< Board Meeting Minutes