Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of April 30th Meeting
April 30, 2012
Called to order at 8:25pm on picnic bench, after general membership meeting at
RaeAnn Thurlow (pres), Michel Stamoulis (VP), Chris Petrus (treas), Gail
Minutes of April 9, 2012 meeting read aloud and approved.
- Custom Sumary report circulated. Jeff Thierry not sure why PG&E
bill is now so low. Thinks is because he had the pump running very little during the off
season. We should expect a jump starting in May.
- NuDesigns-we may have a new website volunteer. See Annual Meeting minutes.
- Contracts- Gail called Barbara, not Michael, yet. Gail will call both of them. (Both
have begun their jobs.)
- Tree Service- Bowland charged $807 for doing shrubs/brush at pool and
hauling all away. All agreed pruning looks good.
- Time to get ballots out. Other volunteers to run for the board are Barbara
Thomas and Dave Coyle. Gail will contact Martin to begin printing process. Michel and
Chris will follow through with envelope stuffing, mailing while Gail is on vacation.
- There has been a complaint about a tent trailor parked at Siskiyou and contra
Costa Ave. –tabled.
Meeting adjourned at 8:35pm.
Next meeting will be at Starbucks on June 11, 6pm.
<< Board Meeting Minutes