Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board meeting Aug. 16, 2010
6:05pm, meeting called to order, poolside, by Tim Casey, Pres.
Tim Casey (Pres), Dave Coyle (Treas), Gail Simons (Sec’y)
Minutes of July 12, 2010 meeting were approved with correction.
Treasurer’s Report: Our checking acc’t. is just under $6,000. Reserve acc’t remains the same. Checking acc’t reconciliation was reviewed by all.
- If we instigate Mr. B’s foreclosure (lien due to unpaid dues) procedure, he will have to pay or be booted out of his house. The Board doesn’t want to do this to Mr. B at this time. All agreed after discussion. Next, Dave will mail certified, pre-lien letters to a couple of members overdue on dues. Liens cost $300 each to file. (This gets added on to the amount the members owe.)
- Larry Johnson, CPA who specializes in HOAs has been re-engaged to do our taxes this year. He has done them for 6 years.
- Ballots received by mail total 132. Dave gave them to Tim. Gail and Tim will recruit 2 more members to open and count them with Martin McReynolds.
- Previously discussed noisy house is quiet-no further complaints since letter sent.
- Solar panel: Tim bought ¼” tubing and splicing pieces to be kept in the pump room for future use. The taping seems to be holding for now. The panels were installed by Bob’s Pools—our servicing co.
- Info about the Neighborhood Watch Program and a used sign was donated by an adjacent neighborhood. The board has no plans for the sign at this time, but Gail will thank our neighbors.
- Tim will be starting a telephone and computer consulting service, within the CC&R criteria.
- Tim will check with Barbara about organizing a Fall BBQ.
- The next newsletter should include the announcement of our new board members, BBQ info, and the Graffiti Hot Line # 543-3499, if members observe unresolved graffiti.
- Gail will call Coggins to arrange repair of the closing mechanism of the pool gate. (Still works, but a part has become detached.) Coggins was the installer.
Meeting adjourned 6:45pm
Next board meeting will be 9/13 6:00pm at the pool.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, Sec’y.
« Board Meeting Minutes