Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
August 25, 2015
Meeting called to order by President Marc Faustino; at 7:12PM.
Marc Faustino (President), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice President), David Coyle (Treasurer), Lone Svoma (Secretary).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting were approved by all.
Treasure Report: Checking: $3,400.60; Saving: $23,375.80, respectively.
Total unpaid dues: $2115.30 11 homeowners still owe dues from previous year(s).
- 6/14/15 – Barbara has been buying items for the pool and has not been asking for reimbursement. Board to address with her. The Board will also talk to her about picking up leaves more often and possibly watering shrubbery around the pool. The board will invite Barbara to the next meeting.
- 7/24/15 – Ongoing. Marc will purchase push broom and needed tools for Barbara. The Board still needs to resolve the issue of reimbursement of supplies.
- 8/25/15- Ongoing. Board has not resolved reimbursement issue yet. Marc will attempt to contact Barbara before next meeting.
- 7/24/15-Pool gate is broken. Michael Martinez will repair or arrange for someone to take a look at it.
- 8/25/15-The gate has been repaired.
- 7/24/15-Dave to look into whether homeowners renting out their house in the RGHA neighborhood can still utilize the pool.
- 8/25/15-CC&Rs states that the owner must decide to either retain or delegate use of the pool area when a property is occupied by a tenant. The board decided to include the CC&Rs in the next news letter to clarify that either the owner or the tenant of the property can obtain a key and use of facility, not dual access.
- The board decided to keep the same tax person as previous year.
- The board discussed the recent incident at the pool where a group of young people displayed rude behavior and language. A letter was drafted and delivered to the parent of the young adult. Homeowner was responsive and accepted responsibility for his son’s behavior. Issue was resolved.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:45.
Next meeting will be held Wednesday 9/25/15 at 7:00PM at Anne’s house.
<< Board Meeting Minutes