Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of March Meeting
August 27, 2014
Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 6:55 pm.
Marc Faustino (President), Rich Whitestine (Secretary), Anne Martinez (Member at Large) and David Coyle (Treasure). Chris Petrus (Vice-president) did not attend.
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on July 22, 2014 were reviewed and approved by all.
- 5/20/14 – 12 members haven't paid yet. We will review at the next board meeting. Dave to send bill to Weaver and Blixt so they know how much they owe. Next month we will talk about sending letter to Wolch.
6/11/14 – Dave to send letters to Weaver, Blixt, and Wolch this month. If no response we will send a letter from the lawyer.
7/22/14 – Weaver paid. Wolch will come when escrow closes. Blixt will be sent letter from lawyer.
8/27/14 – Wolch paid. Blixt was sent letter from lawyer, and responded. Blixt will pay $150 plus change for the next three months. 6 members past due 1 year payment. Board will follow up next month.
- 4/16/14 – We need to check the new doors and make sure it is able to be opened by young children. Anne was concerned they may not be able to get the door open and could get stuck in the bathroom.
6/11/14 – Marc asked Brad to check doors, and possibly remove the self-closing hinges.
7/22/14 – Not done yet. Marc to follow up with Brad, along with the status of the sensor lights, roof on pool house, gutter, and bench quote.
8/27/14 – Sensor lights were fixed. Anne will call Brad for an estimate on the other items (i.e. Roof, gutter on both sides, and bench work.)
- Rich to get signs for the gates and the bathrooms (Try Signarama 523-0606). Two will go at each gate and will read:
- No Trespassing – Members Only! Violators will be prosecuted!
- Key required for Entry.
- Quite time before 9:00 a.m. and after 9:00 p.m.
- No Dogs! No Alcohol!
- Only Members over 18 years of age may bring non-member guests!
Two will go at each bathroom exterior door, and will read:
"Bathrooms require adult supervision. Do not leave your child unattended. Please close doors when finished."
7/22/14 – Rich still has not got them. Will get before next meeting.
8/27/14 – Rich purchased signs. Brad to install.
- 7/22/14 – Dave received a pool inspection report from the City. It stated that we need to replace float assembly on the pool, Remove debris in the pool, and send new keys to the City for access to the pool. Marc to give to Jeff to get his opinion on first two items. The keys will be sent next year.
8/27/14 – Marc still needs to talk to Jeff about float assembly. Key will be sent next year.
- Rich brought up when he picked up signs the guy there mentioned there are CA state laws for putting up signs at community pools. Marc is going to check with Jeff.
- Barbara called in that the light was out on the pool and Marc called Jeff to get it fixed. Done.
- Board has decided to keep the same tax person for next year.
- Rich to contact Sarah and have her put in the meeting minutes from the last several months, as well as change Tim to Chris.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:32.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 24th, at 7:00 pm. at the pool if possible.
<< Board Meeting Minutes