Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting Dec. 18, 2010
Meeting called to order by president, Michel Stamoulis, at 6:07pm at Starbuck’s on Yulupa Ave.
Michel Stamoulis; Tim Casey, treas.; RaeAnn Thurlow,VP; Gail Simons, sec’y; Suzy Felgin, member at large; and Martin McReynolds, member and newsletter producer.
Minutes of board meeting of Nov. 8, 2010, approved as written. (motion by RaeAnn, 2nd by Tim)
Treasurer’s Report: The 2011 budget was reviewed in detail. Motion by Tim, 2nd by Gail to accept the Pro Forma Budget was passed unanimously. (had been reviewed at last meeting, but motion was omitted).
- Side gate at pool-agreed that Gail will have new lock installed (now padlocked) after first of year, when checking acc’t will again be full.
- Barbara’s salary: after info from Tim that salary had been same last several years, motion (by Gail, 2nd by Tim) made to continue her annual salary at $1200. Approved-4 ayes, Michel abstaining.
- Bob Penny Pool acc’t: Tim will get to Michel recent year’s expenditures, either in writing or with QuickBooks format by computer. Michel will review and compare monthly costs.
- Suzie reported that the City has denied a speed bump on Siskiyou, since there were only 800 cars/day passing there—need 1,000/day to warrant a speed bump.
- Michel asked if we have insurance for board members. Gail will get phone # of agent to Michel.
- RaeAnn: Can we have a list of phone numbers of people with whom we do business? Tim will make one and make it available.
- Neighborhood Watch/Emergency Preparedness: Plan info for next newsletter (April). We would like to encourage neighborhood get-togethers.
Meeting adjourned at 6:50pm.
Next meeting Jan. 10, 2011, at 6pm at Starbuck’s.
Gail Simons, sec’y.