Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
February 10, 2015
Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 6:54 pm.
Marc Faustino (President), Rich Whitestine (Secretary), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice-president), and David Coyle (Treasure).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on January 13th, 2015 were reviewed and approved by all.
Dues collection report: 211 paid; 39 have not. $4680 not received.
- 12/10/14 – Work to start soon, weather permitting.
1/13/15 – The roof and gutters have been complete by BV Home Service and Brad has been paid. The solar panels will be completed within the next week after this month's meeting.
2/10/15 – The roof, gutters, and solar are complete. Marc will talk to Brad about doing the building benches.
- 12/10/14 – Rich to talk to Tina Barret about doing this. Anne talked to Tina and she said she would do it.
1/13/15 – Rich did not talk to Tina. Anne is going to try reaching out at school.
2/10/15 – Rich had not talked to Tina at the time of the meeting, but had emailed her. A couple days after the meeting Tina respectfully declined due to her work load. Rich contacted Nancy, who had offered her services a few years ago, and she accepted doing this for the Board and the RGHA for a reasonable $60 hourly rate.
- 9/30/14 – Anne will have Michael saw off the bolts that were used to hang the signs due to them sticking out.
10/30/14 – With Anne not being at the meeting, we were not sure if the bolts were cut. Table until next meeting.
12/10/14 – Anne to follow up and have Michael do it.
1/13/15 – Michael to do this month.
2/10/15 – Michael had not sawed off the bolts yet, but Anne said he will do it the day after the meeting.
- 12/10/14 – The issue of the concrete needing to be repaired was brought up. We will table until February or early March. Rich to check with a couple of people he knows to see if they would be interested in doing the work.
1/13/15 – Board will look into a licensed contractor to do the concrete work.
2/10/15 – Marc will try and get 3 bids on the concrete.
- 1/13/15 – Chris Petrus brought up an issue in which his neighbor asked him to trim the trees next to his house. These trees are located on what use to be the easement to the pool and are not part of Chris' property. The Board asked if this easement was turned over to Chris' property, but Chris was pretty sure it had not. The Board asked Chris to invite his neighbor to the next Board meeting to see what he would like done with the trees.
2/10/15 – In order to figure out who the property belongs too, Dave will talk to our lawyers about who the property belongs too. The Board would like to know what Chris' neighbor is looking to have done to the trees and asked Chris to invite his neighbor to the next Board meeting.
- Dave received a letter with Peggy Peterson's payment thanking the Board for doing a "good job". It was much appreciated by the Board.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:20.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 9th at 7:00 pm. at Anne's house.
<< Board Meeting Minutes