Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting Feb 14, 2011
Meeting was called to order at 6:20pm by Michel Stamoulis, President
Michel stamoulis (pres), Tim Casey (treas), Gail Simons (sec’y), and Martin McReynolds (newsletter chair)
Minures of Jan 10, 2011 board meeting were approved as written. (Motion by Tim, 2nd by Gail)
Treasurer’s Report: $26,936.78 in savings acc’t. Bank statements for Oct-Jan reviewed. D&O insurance bill due at end of March.
- Tim will check Quickbooks for previous payments to Michael Martinez for landscape upkeep at pool/park. We have apparently been paying him $75/month during off season, $75 bi-weekly during pool season.
- Gail is still to arrange a new lock for pool side gate.
- Michel still wants to check on insurance costs. In a previous email Dave explained that we go through a broker , finding the best rate each year—this is why the amount varies each year.
- Discussion of obstruction of view for traffic at Calavaras and Siskiyou will be tabled until next meeting.
- 1099 forms---do we need to be giving these to Barbara Thomas (pool area upkeep), Michael Martinez (park and pool grounds upkeep), or Bob Penny Pools(pool servicing)? Michel will research.
- Brief job descriptions for Barbara and Michael need to be written and agreed upon. Discussion tabled. Tim will ask Matt of Bob Penny Pools to itemize his bill with dates of service, description of service, etc.
Meeting adjourned at 7pm (Starbuck’s closing). Next meeting to be Mar 14, 2011 at Starbuck’s.
<< Board Meeting Minutes