Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of February Meeting
February 27, 2013
Meeting called to order by president, Dave Coyle, at 7:05pm, Anne Martinez’ house.
Dave Coyle, Marc Faustino, Anne Martinez, Chris Petrus, Gail Simons.
Minutes of Jan. 8, 2013, approved as written.
- Tthe custom summary report and recent bank statement were
circulated for review. There are 25 members in arrears, 2 owing $410 (they will need
‘pre-pre’ lien letters), 7 others 2 yrs in arrears (they will need another statement). 7
members paid twice, perhaps due to the recent newsletter reminder--and it may be due
to the newsletter that more people have paid to date than in recent years.
- Radar speed check. Marc reported o word yet. Will call again.
- Street lights: still off in front of Marc and Chris’ homes. Another member called in,
having trouble getting light turned back on (off as cost-saving measure with the City).
Marc will try again, and contact this member.
- Reserve fund estimates:
- Anne-Brad Blair gave estim. $375 for 8 foot section (good neighbor fencing around
pool/park area). He also gave estimates of $215 for new door on storage room at
pool, and $500 to paint the remainder of the gazebo. Kenwood Fencing gave
estim. of $22-29 per linear foot. They will also be giving an estim for replacement
of chain link fence. Michael Martinez will ask Jessie Gonzales (who did the wood
fencing a couple years ago on the entry path to the pool).
- Chris will follow up with Jeff, our pool servicer, for estim for pool re-plastering.
Once these estimates are in, we will update the Reserve Fund spreadsheet.
- Painting bathrooms: Dave suggested we should check inside for need. (He painted them voluntarily several years ago.)
- Second-hand smoke: no complaints.
- Rats on Yolo Ct. property: the owner reported that her grandson had been to the
property 3 times since we called. Run down cars were removed, and neighbors
obtained permission to park their truck on drive. She said traps had been set for rats.
The board agreed that we have done enough in matter for now.
- Letter from member Fred Walsh was presented, but he was not present, so matter
tabled for now.
- Debbie Bradley would like to promote another garage sale--date to be set for April.
Meeting adjourned at 7:56pm.
Next meeting will be March 12, 7pm, at Anne’s house.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, sec’y.
<< Board Meeting Minutes