Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Meeting was called to order at 6:06pm by Michel Stamoulis, President.
Minutes of Ridgeview Gardens homes Association Board Meeting, Jan. 10, 2011
Michel, Gail Simons (secíy), Tim Casey (treas), RaeAnn Thurlow (VP), Suzie Felgen (member at large), and Martin McReynolds (newsletter chair).
Minutes of Dec. 13, 2010 meeting were approved as written. (Motion by RaeAnn, 2nd by Gail) Treasurerís Report: $26,936.78 in savings. Monthly bills and bank statement reviewed.
- Side gate to pool still needs new lock. Gail will arrange and have new keys made soon.
- Barbara Thomasí salary: We need a job description. (Barbara could write her own) Tim will send a check for $1200 and a note of explanation that this is the same as last year. (Barbara had sent a letter thinking the salary was $250/mo.)
- Will we have a Spring pool/park clean-up?
- Michel wonders if we can decrease our insurance costs. He will research this. Our ins. premium is due in March.
- We have had complaints about a member (corner lot) piling firewood in the street, parking a truck with high plywood panels near or on the corner, obstructing view of traffic. Gail will write a letter to them.
Meeting adjourned at 6:50pm. Next meeting will be Feb 14, at 6pm, at Starbuckís.
Gail Simons, secretary
<< Board Meeting Minutes