Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Meeting Minutes
January 13, 2015

Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 7:04 pm.

Attendance:

Marc Faustino (President), Rich Whitestine (Secretary), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice-president), and David Coyle (Treasure) attended via phone.

Previous meeting minutes:

The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on December 10th, 2014 were reviewed and approved by all.

Treasurerís Report:

Checking: $23600.00
Saving: $33,373.47
Dues collection report: 157 paid; 93 have not.

Old Business
  • 12/10/14 – Blixt has not paid since October at time of the December meeting. The Board will wait until February after all the invoices are all out to review outstanding payments.
    1/13/2015 – Closed. Will look at a later date.
  • 7/22/14 – Not done yet. Marc to follow up with Brad, along with the status of the sensor lights, roof on pool house, gutter, and bench quote.
    8/27/14 – Sensor lights were fixed. Anne will call Brad for an estimate on the other items (i.e. Roof, gutter on both sides, and bench work.) c
    9/30/14 – Brad stated it will most likely take about $500 in order to get the roof on the pool house ready for gutter. Waiting for estimate on gutter. We will get an estimate to do the benches in the spring and have the benches re-built before April 1st.
    10/30/14 – Marc had Brad look at the roof and solar leaks. Cost for the roof will cost $6550 due to rot. Estimate on solar was given during the meeting by Jeff in the amount of roughly $3500. The board will decide by email if we should move forward with the roof and solar.
    12/10/14 – Work to start soon, weather permitting.
    1/13/15 – The roof and gutters have been complete by BV Home Service and Brad has been paid. The solar panels will be completed within the next week after this month's meeting.
  • 8/27/14 – Rich to contact Sarah and have her put in the meeting minutes from the last several months, as well as change Tim to Chris.
    9/30/14 – Rich to ask Sarah how much time it takes to do the website and what she would think the cost would be. Rich also is to ask Sarah for the access codes to get on the site. Anne will ask Lara Futch if she is interested in updating the site for the Board.
    10/30/14 – Rich received access codes. Sarah said the cost to add the meeting minutes to the website would be anywhere from $35 to $100 an hour. Tanya will talk to Lara. Anne talked to Lara and she has some question on the website before she could tell us before she could tell us how much. Rich to find out the answers to her questions.
    12/10/14 – Rich to talk to Tina Barret about doing this. Anne talked to Tina and she said she would do it.
    1/13/15 – Rich did not talk to Tina. Anne is going to try reaching out at school.
  • 9/30/14 – Anne will have Michael saw off the bolts that were used to hang the signs due to them sticking out.
    10/30/14 – With Anne not being at the meeting, we were not sure if the bolts were cut. Table until next meeting.
    12/10/14 – Anne to follow up and have Michael do it.
    1/13/15 – Michael to do this month.
  • 12/10/14 – The issue of the concrete needing to be repaired was brought up. We will table until February or early March. Rich to check with a couple of people he knows to see if they would be interested in doing the work.
    1/13/15 – Board will look into a licensed contractor to do the concrete work.
New Business
  • Mr. Snyder at 4261 Brookshire Circle called in a complaint regarding a large tree in his neighbor's backyard, and believes the bylaws state that the tree should be trimmed. The Board reviewed the bylaws and we believe that Mr. Snyder is misinterpreting what it says. The sections he state are for keeping shrubs or trees at certain heights where it blocks the views of traffic at a turn or intersection. Dave to contact Mr. Snyder and let him know that he should talk to his neighbor about trimming the tree.
  • Chris Petrus brought up an issue in which his neighbor asked him to trim the trees next to his house. These trees are located on what use to be the easement to the pool and are not part of Chris' property. The Board asked if this easement was turned over to Chris' property, but Chris was pretty sure it had not. The Board asked Chris to invite his neighbor to the next Board meeting to see what he would like done with the trees.
  • Marc brought up an incident a few weeks ago that a man was walking his dog across the street from Marc's house and slipped on the balls that were dropping off the trees on the corner lot of Siskiyou and Brookshire. The yard in never kept up at this address, and the house is a rental. Marc is going to put a call into the owner to let her know that the yard in not well kept and ask that she ask the tenants to start cleaning up to keep safer and more slightly to the neighborhood.
  • Evon Martin complained that she had to cut down her trees in order for the solar panels to work at the pool, and complained that the solar panels are gone. The panels are temporarily removed in order to redo the roof of the pool house, and will be reinstalled shortly. Anne will call Evon and let her know.
  • There was complaint on 1919 Calaveras that the occupants are working on their cars. We will look into this and discuss in our next Board meeting.
  • Another RGHA member complained about her neighbor and at 4409 Brookshire. The member is going to file a complaint with the City of Santa Rosa. Rich sent an email to her the night after the meeting stating that we have had several complaints regarding this house, and we contacted the City as well. The City stated that there is not much we can do. The owner is allowed to rent out rooms, and our home owner's bylaws don't say anything either about not being able to. The email explained this and Rich told the member that we will keep an eye out on the property to see if they do break any bylaws. Then we can do something.

The meeting was adjourned at 8:25.

The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 10th at 7:00 pm. at Anne's house.

Respectfully submitted
Rich Whitestine
RGHA Secretary

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs