Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
January 14, 2008
Four Board members Michael Martinez, Barbara Thomas, Patricia Coyle, and John Leach
Also Concerned Neighbors Martin McReynolds and Michel Stamoulis
- $21,712.06 Checking Account Balance
$21,027.93 Reserve Account Balance
- Current Invoices 156 homeowners have paid for 2008 dues
- 94 homeowners still owe for dues
- $3,316.00 Overdue invoices
New Letter to inform the neighbors of our intentions to renew our bylaws to bring them up to the standards of 2007/2008 since they were originally written in 1972 and have not been updated since 1972.
- Still working on getting bids to fix sprinklers in the common area out side of the pool.
- Still working on getting a shed for storage of lawn mower and other belongings of the association.
- Still having problems with the gate on Calavaras. Neighbor complained about the noise during the storm banging open and shut.
Newsletter: Just sent out this week to announce our next meeting at Strawberry School to discuss our new updated CC&R’s and answer and questions our community members might have before voting them in.
7:30PM Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting: Monday February 11th 6:30pm @ Michael Martinez house
<< Board Meeting Minutes