Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
July 6, 2016 (Annual Meeting)
Meeting called to order by Vice President Chris Petrus; at 6:37PM.
Chris Petrus (Vice President), David Coyle (Treasurer), Lone Svoma (Secretary),
Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Katie Florian (Member at Large)
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous meeting on May 24, 2016 were approved by all.
Checking: 20,794.90; Reserve Account: 23,377.56
Total unpaid dues: 2016: $1,262.00 (8 unpaid)
Previous year(s): $3906.00 (2 unpaid)
- 4/27/16: A homeowner had brought forward a concern about speeding cars in the neighborhood. A subcommittee was formed to further investigate and research possible solutions to the issue.
- 5/24/16: Mr. Snyder, a homeowner in RGHA, attended the board meeting to share updates on the issue of speeding and unsafe driving in the neighborhood. Mr Snyder had been in contact with the Chief of Police, SRPD. It was discussed to place trailers on Summerfield Rd. to monitor driving speeds, and make drivers aware of the 35 mph speed limit. In addition, the City Traffic Engineer came and took pictures of the area in question. He suggested drafting a letter to the city regarding the concerns of unsafe road conditions and driving in the area. The board discussed the option of the city installing stop signs at the intersection of Summerfield Rd and Carissa. Marc to follow up with the city by calling the City Engineer Department.
- 7/6/16: In lieu of President Marc Faustino not being able to attend the July board meeting, any updates on the traffic issue will be discussed at the August meeting. The Santa Rosa Police Department did install temporary traffic control trailers on Brookshire Circle to monitor driving speed.
- 5/24/16: The board received a voicemail from a homeowner voicing concern/complaint about a potential dog kennel business in a neighboring yard.
- 7/6/16: Subject postponed until August board meeting.
- 7/6/16: The board discussed possible dates for the Annual Summer Barbecue to be held at the pool.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:32pm.
Next meeting will be held Wednesday 8/24/16 at 6pm at the pool.
<< Board Meeting Minutes