Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of March Meeting
July 22, 2014
Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 6:31 pm.
Marc Faustino (President), Rich Whitestine (Secretary). and David Coyle (Treasure). Chris Petrus (Vice-president), Anne Martinez (Member at Large) did not attend.
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on June 11, 2014 were reviewed and approved by Dave with a motion, Marc second the motion, and all were in favor.
- 5/20/14 – 12 members haven't paid yet. We will review at the next board meeting. Dave to send bill to Weaver and Blixt so they know how much they owe. Next month we will talk about sending letter to Wolch.
6/11/14 – Dave to send letters to Weaver, Blixt, and Wolch this month. If no response we will send a letter from the lawyer.
7/22/14 – Weaver paid. Wolch will come when escrow closes. Blixt will be sent letter from lawyer.
- 4/16/14 – We need to check the new doors and make sure it is able to be opened by young children. Anne was concerned they may not be able to get the door open and could get stuck in the bathroom.
6/11/14 – Marc asked Brad to check doors, and possibly remove the self-closing hinges.
7/22/14 – Not done yet. Marc to follow up with Brad, along with the status of the sensor lights, roof on pool house, gutter, and bench quote.
- 4/16/14 – Barbara mentioned that she has to clean the chlorine off the pool deck and a pressure washer might be easier to use, and could save on water. The Board will review this at our next meeting and possibly budget for one.
5/20/14 – Rich will look into getting a pressure washer for a $150.00 budget.
6/11/14 – Rich still needs to pick this up.
7/22/14 – Closed. Bought by Rich.
- 5/20/14 – Tim stated concerns about not being able to be on the Board for a second year. He said his wife Lone could possibly step in if it would be allowed without a member vote. It was also mentioned to have Chris join again. At this time no one has come forward in the association to run for the Board. We will revisit at the next Board meeting.
6-11-14 – Tim Svoma has resigned from the Board. Chris Petrus has stepped in to fill the vice-president position. All other positions will be held by the same Board members.
7/22/14 – Closed. Dave to announce in next news letter.
- Rich to get signs for the gates and the bathrooms (Try Signarama 523-0606). Two will go at each gate and will read:
- No Trespassing – Members Only! Violators will be prosecuted!
- Key required for Entry.
- Quite time before 9:00 a.m. and after 9:00 p.m.
- No Dogs! No Alcohol!
- Only Members over 18 years of age may bring non-member guests!
Two will go at each bathroom exterior door, and will read:
"Bathrooms require adult supervision. Do not leave your child unattended. Please close doors when finished."
- There will be a garage sale on 8/16/14. Dave to have Martin do a half page newsletter, which one side having the garage sale and the announcement of the Board, the other having the rules.
- Dave received a pool inspection report from the City. It stated that we need to replace float assembly on the pool, Remove debris in the pool, and send new keys to the City for access to the pool. Marc to give to Jeff to get his opinion on first two items. The keys will be sent next year.
- A couple of weeks ago we received an email from one of the members regarding a young girl from one of the yards connected to the pool. It was stated that the girl yelled at her and her children to be quiet, and that her mom was the boss of the pool. It was figured by the members that this was probably Barbara's daughter. We asked Barbara to come to the meeting and asked her about the confrontation. She admitted that it was her daughter. She stated that the neighbor asked her daughter to go talk to them, which is why she did it. Barbara said that she talked to her daughter about it and it will not happen again.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:20.
The next meeting will be held on August 26nd, at 7:00 pm. at the pool if possible.
<< Board Meeting Minutes