Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Minutes of July Meeting
July 23, 2013

Meeting called to order by Treasure, Dave Coyle, at 6:40 p.m.

Attendance:
Dave Coyle (Treasure), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Rich Whitestine (Secretary), Gail Simons (Former Secretary). Marc Faustino (President) and Tim Svoma (VP) arrived around 7:00 p.m.

Previous meeting minutes: The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on June 24th, 2013 were reviewed by Dave, Anne, Rich, and Gail. Motion was made by Dave to approve the meeting minutes, 2nd by Anne, and motions were passed by all for the approval.

Discussions:
  • A quick discussion took place regarding the “Say” meeting that took place at Strawberry on July 17th. Gail attended the meeting and stated the meeting was simply neighbors giving their opinions for and against the “Say” program at the Sutter site at Hoen and Summerfield. I t appeared to be a calm crowd.
  •  
  • A discussion took place regarding the newsletter’s request for responses from the members regarding added solar panels for heating the pool. There were 3 positive emails for the solar panels, and 2 positive phone calls as well. No negative responses were received. The members of the board all appeared to be in favor, although no official motion was made. It was mentioned that we have enough in our checking to cover the solar panels without tapping into our reserve funds.
Treasurer’s Report:
  • Since Dave has become treasure he has not received the latest bank reconciliation. Dave went over balances in both the checking account and in the reserve.
Old Business
  • Letters to members have been sent to the following:
    • 4320 Brookshire was asked to give the board a plan on their corrective action on the dead trees in their yard. – As of the July 23, 2013 meeting, no response has been received.
    • 4328 Brookshire Circle was asked to give the board a plan on cleaning up their yard. The property is a rental, but the owner responded that they have talked to the renters and they have agreed that they will clean the yard up. It appears that the occupants have made some movement in the cleanup process, and the hot tub has been removed from the front of the yard.
  • Due to a member complaint, a letter from the board will be sent to 4329 Brookshire Circle regarding the partial painting of the home that is in violation of RGHA’s CC& Rs.
  • Replacing of the door and painting has still not been completed yet. Anne will contact the contractor again and try to pin him down on a date it will be completed.
  • Ann will get the “No Trespassing” signs for the pool.
  • The pool repairs brought up in the previous meeting have been completed, except for the grate at the bottom of the pool that requires the technician to where scuba gear. Gail talked with Jeff, who stated it was scheduled. Marc will follow up.
  • Barbara was asked to clean the pool area daily, and it seems to have helped with the cleanliness of the pool area.
New Business
  • 15 members are late on payment, with 2 members up to $420.00 in back payments due. Dave has sent statements and invoices to the individual members, and received a couple responses back. We will revisit next month, and possibly send liens if needed.
  • The sensor light at the pool is out. Anne will pick one a new bulb when she is getting the “No Trespassing” signs.
  • It was brought up by Marc to possibly put return spring hinges on the doors and locks that stay locked at all times so that only members can get in with their pool keys. No motion was made, but we will talk about it later as a possible winter project.
  • Barbara asked if we could get a new hose real and hose for the pool. It was approved to have her purchase them.
  • Tim would like to get a bid or two more on the solar panels for the pool. The members agreed. The members of the board all appeared to be in favor of the solar panels, although no official motion was made. It was mentioned that we have enough in our checking to cover the solar panels without tapping into our reserve funds. It was agreed that Tim will get at least one or two more bids on the pool later in the year, and that if the solar panels are going to be done, it will be in the winter. It was tabled for future discussion
  • Jeff had been given the okay to fix the concrete coping on the side of the pool when the scuba diving repair is made.
  • Gail mentioned as a note, that the log for the chemicals in the pool has had some periods of time when it was not filled out. The log needs to be filled out daily per county requirements.

The next meeting will be held on August 20th @ 7:00 p.m. at Anne’s house.

The meeting was adjourned at 7:34 p.m.

Respectfully submitted
Rich Whitestine
RGHA Secretary

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs