Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting, July 12, 2010
6:05pm Meeting called to order, poolside.
Present: Tim Casey (pres), Dave Coyle (treas), Gail Simons (sec’y), Martin McReynolds and Katie Sanchez, homeowners.
Katie Sanchez , of 4428 Redbud Ct., would like to start to start two business from her home, and came to ask board approval. The first, Reiki therapy, would involve one client at a time visiting her home for an appointment. The other, based on Leave Light , consists of end-of-life support groups, which would meet elsewhere, but be organized by email and phone from Katie’s home. There is the possibility of an occasional organizational meeting at her home, and Katie will check with her neighbors about parking beforehand. The board approved this course of action as stated.
Minutes: approved as corrected
- PG&E have informed us that we will be getting Smart Meters soon.
- The monthly budget report (attached) was presented for review, as well as checking and savings account reconciliations.
- The ‘noisy house’ received the letter from the board, and responded to the phone mail and email, saying that they have not been noisy. Gail will confirm address with complaining neighbors. Dave will send acknowledgement of their response.
- Solar panels not leaking, since Tim fixed them with electrician’s tape. Tim will investigate a splicing kit. System was new in 2004. Dave will research to find company that installed them.
- We will need a meeting to tally votes. The deadline for votes to be in is Aug. 8 (written on the ballot instructions, back of ballot). We must have 126 signed ballots returned before we can count them. Martin volunteered to be a vote monitor, but would like 2 other people to assist.
- When the voting is finished, we will send a postcard to all members with the results.
Next meeting will be Aug. 16, 6pm, here at the pool.
6:50 pm, meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons
« Board Meeting Minutes