Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of March Meeting
June 11, 2014
Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 7:05 p.m.
Marc Faustino (President),) Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Rich Whitestine (Secretary). David Coyle (Treasure), and Chris Petrus (New vice-president). Tim Svoma, the previous vice-president has resigned.
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on May 20, 2014 were reviewed and approved by Marc with a motion, Dave second the motion, and all were in favor.
- 3/11/14 – Dave C and Anne are on their second year on the Board and we may need to find new members.
3/11/14 – Meeting scheduled for April 16 at Strawberry, 7P. Board will meet 30 minutes prior. Newsletter will invite new members. Dave and Ann can stay on but have to re-run and be elected.
4/17/14 – No candidates have come forward yet.
5-20-14 – The Board will revisit next meeting.
6/11/14 – Dave checked with the lawyer and they responded that we need to announce that no one came forward to run for the board, the board will remain as is, and that we will be looking for members next year.
- 5/20/14 – 12 members haven't paid yet. We will review at the next board meeting. Dave to send bill to Weaver and Blixt so they know how much they owe. Next month we will talk about sending letter to Wolch.
6/11/14 – Dave to send letters to Weaver, Blixt, and Wolch this month. If no response we will send a letter from the lawyer.
- 5/20/14 – A new net is needed for the pool. Marc to see if Jeff can get one.
6/11/14 – Marc talked to Jeff and he will get it.
- 4/16/14 – We need to check the new doors and make sure it is able to be opened by young children. Anne was concerned they may not be able to get the door open and could get stuck in the bathroom.
6/11/14 – Marc asked Brad to check doors, and possibly remove the self-closing hinges.
- 4/16/14 – Barbara mentioned that she has to clean the chlorine off the pool deck and a pressure washer might be easier to use, and could save on water. The Board will review this at our next meeting and possibly budget for one.
5/20/14 – Rich will look into getting a pressure washer for a $150.00 budget.
6/11/14 – Rich still needs to pick this up.
- 5/20/14 – Tim stated concerns about not being able to be on the Board for a second year. He said his wife Lone could possibly step in if it would be allowed without a member vote. It was also mentioned to have Chris join again. At this time no one has come forward in the association to run for the Board. We will revisit at the next Board meeting.
6-11-14 – Tim Svoma has resigned from the Board. Chris Petrus has stepped in to fill the vice-president position. All other positions will be held by the same Board members.
- 5/20/14 – Anne will contact Brad to fix the sensor lights ASAP.
6/11/14 – Marc and Anne to talk to Brad.
- 5/20/14 – Anne brought up that the bench around the pool could use some TLC. Board will review and re-visit next month.
5/20/14 – Brad to look at roof on west side of the pool house, gutter, and the bench and make recommendation for Board to visit next month.
6-11/14 – Nails are poking out in spots. Anne will ask Brad to nail down the nails that are coming out when he does the bathroom doors. Marc asked all members to go over to the pool and give their opinion on what we think about the bench being replaced and how much of it to replace. We will look into fixing the bench, board on roof, and gutter for roof after the pool season.
- Rich to get signs for the gates and the bathrooms (Try Signarama 523-0606). Two will go at each gate and will read:
- No Trespassing – Members Only! Violators will be prosecuted!
- Key required for Entry.
- Quite time before 9:00 a.m. and after 9:00 p.m.
- No Dogs! No Alcohol!
- Only Members over 18 years of age may bring non-member guests!
Two will go at each bathroom exterior door, and will read:
"Bathrooms require adult supervision. Do not leave your child unattended. Please close doors when finished."
The meeting was adjourned at 7:50.
The next meeting will be held on July 22nd, at 7:00 pm. at the pool if possible.
<< Board Meeting Minutes