Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
March 7, 2016
Meeting called to order by President Marc Faustino; at 7:01PM.
Marc Faustino (President), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice President-acting as Secretary for the meeting), David Coyle (Treasurer).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting were approved by all.
Checking: $28,817.33; Savings: $23,376.98
Total unpaid dues: $3,956. 24 homeowners still owe dues from previous year(s).
- 1/13/16 – Treasurer Dave Coyle informed the Board that the Certified Public Accountant who has worked for the Ridgeway Gardens Home Association will be closing his practice due to retirement. The Board will look for replacement. 3/7/16- A new Accountant has been recommended by lawyers. An extension will most likely be submitted.
- Preparations for Annual Meeting; meeting will take place week of April 27th. Anne to check availability of Strawberry School library for meeting. Gayle will be the contact person for pool keys.
- Pool opening; depending on weather the pool might open 2 days early-because May 1st is a Sunday. Chris will contact the pool maintenance company to discuss setting for pool heater.
- Newsletter; details to be discussed at next meeting. Martin and Barbara to be invited to the next meeting.
- Anne will be resetting the RGHA voicemail to refer realtors looking for HOA documents. No recent voicemail were received.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:31PM.
Next meeting will be held Wednesday 4/6/16 at 7:00PM at Anne's house.
<< Board Meeting Minutes