Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Meeting Minutes
March 9 & 18, 2015

Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 7:38 pm.

Attendance:

Marc Faustino (President), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice-president), and David Coyle (Treasure). Rich Whitestine (Secretary) was not in attendance.

Previous meeting minutes:

Previous meeting minutes: The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on February 10th, 2015 were reviewed and approved by all.

Treasurerís Report:

Treasure Report: Checking: $25,484; Saving: $33,374, respectively.
Dues collection report: 223 paid; 27 have not. $4350 not received.

Old Business
  • 2/10/15 – The roof, gutters, and solar are complete. Marc will talk to Brad about doing the building benches.
    3-9-15 – A quote was receive from Brad for $3750. The Board thought it seemed a little high. Marc to check with Brad.
    3-18-15 – Brad revised his bid to $3050. The Board approved to do this work. Marc will get it scheduled. The work will be done mid-April.
  • 2/10/15 – Rich had not talked to Tina at the time of the meeting, but had emailed her. A couple days after the meeting Tina respectfully declined due to her work load. Rich contacted Nancy, who had offered her services a few years ago, and she accepted doing this for the Board and the RGHA for a reasonable $60 hourly rate.
    3/9/18 – Closed.
  • 12/10/14 – Anne to follow up and have Michael do it.
    1/13/15 – Michael to do this month.
    2/10/15 – Michael had not sawed off the bolts yet, but Anne said he will do it the day after the meeting.
    3-18-15 – Bolts have not been cut yet.
  • 12/10/14 – The issue of the concrete needing to be repaired was brought up. We will table until February or early March. Rich to check with a couple of people he knows to see if they would be interested in doing the work.
    1/13/15 – Board will look into a licensed contractor to do the concrete work.
    2/10/15 – Marc will try and get 3 bids on the concrete.
    3-9-15 – Receive a proposal from Miller & Elwood Concrete. Need clarification on pricing. Marc to talk to them.
    3-18-15 – Concrete came in at $17,000. Marc had trouble finding a contractor that would do the work. The Board agreed to do the work and it was approved. At the time of writing these minutes the concrete work is complete.
  • 1/13/15 – Chris Petrus brought up an issue in which his neighbor asked him to trim the trees next to his house. These trees are located on what use to be the easement to the pool and are not part of Chris' property. The Board asked if this easement was turned over to Chris' property, but Chris was pretty sure it had not. The Board asked Chris to invite his neighbor to the next Board meeting to see what he would like done with the trees.
    2/10/15 – In order to figure out who the property belongs too, Dave will talk to our lawyers about who the property belongs too. The Board would like to know what Chris' neighbor is looking to have done to the trees and asked Chris to invite his neighbor to the next Board meeting.
    3-9-15 – Sarah Reed stated Dickenson had performed quit claim on property. Easement is in Dickenson Name. Not technically owned by anyone. The Board decided to cut down one of the trees.
    3-18-15 – The Board approved to remove the tree and cut up the wood for $1500.

New Business

3-9-15

  • We will be having another meeting on 3-18-15 to figure out a date to have our Board meeting at Strawberry in order to hand out keys, discuss new Board members, set up a date for the community garage sale, and plan the newsletter. Gail and Martin will be invited to discuss the keys and the newsletter. .
  • The Board will schedule the newsletter distribution at the 3-18-15 meeting.
  • The Board discussed the removal the oak tree near the gated entrance of the pool. At this time it is not clear whose property the tree is sitting on. At 3/18/15 meeting it was discussed that the tree is on the RGHA property and it was approved to cut down the tree and cut the wood up for the amount of $1500.

3-18-15

  • One of the home owners brought up to one of the Board members that their back fence opens up to the pool, which means they have access to the pool all year long The Board discussed this and thinks it is a liability. When the pool is closed we should like all gates to the pool area from the pool side of the gate so they do not have access when the pool is closed. We will table and discuss at the April Board meeting.
  • Notes were taken on what we would like to put in the newsletter. The notes were sent to Martin.
    At the time these notes were written, the newsletter was already passed out.
  • The Board decided that we will have our next meeting at Strawberry, which is open to all of the members to get their keys, discuss Board opening, or raise any issues they might have, on April 29th, from 6:30 to 7:30. The Board will meet at 6:00.
  • The community garage sale will be schedule for 4-11-15. The Board will place an add for the event.

The meeting was adjourned at 8:05.

The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 29th, at the Strawberry School Library, starting with our Board meeting at 6:00. The members will start arriving at 6:30 to pick up keys and discuss topics..

Respectfully submitted
Rich Whitestine
RGHA Secretary

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs