Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting Mar 14, 2011

Meeting called to order at 6:05pm by Michel Stamoulis, president.

Attendance:
Michel Stamoulis, RaeAnn Thurlow-VP, Tim Casey-treas, Gail Simons-sec’y, Suzy Felgen-member-at-large.

Treasurer’s Report: No statements available today. Will review next meeting. About $2K in dues have come in. 35-40members have outstanding dues at this time. Tim will check to see if the fence is in our reserve fund.

Old Business:
  • Gate repair at pool. Discussion of Coggins bid to replace closing mechanism with a heavy duty hydraulic arm closer. This will extend poolside, not allowing itself to be stepped/ pulled on by someone climbing the fence (apparent cause of destruction of closer installed in Oct.). This will involve extending the frame of the gate to meet the frame of the fence around it. Also included in the bid is extension of the height of the fence section just to the left of the gate, as it has obviously been climbed over many times (top of fencing bent). MOTION by Suzy to proceed with this repair, with written estimate of $596.70. 2nd by Tim. Approved unanimously.
  • Tim will check Quickbooks for generation of 1099 form for next year. Michel will cont to discover our status as a non-profit, and whether we need to submit 1099s.
  • Cost of our insurance. Michel continues to explore cost comparisons. Tim will call Michel when bill comes in. (D&O ins. has been paid)
  • Neighbor complaint. Gail will survey neighborhood and send letter, including the pertinent CC&R section, to all corner lots having plants or fencing obstructing view of traffic.
  • Discussion of written contracts with Barbara Thomas and Michel Martinez tabled. More discussion needed.
New Business:
  • Suzy will call Strawberry School to arrange a meeting room for the general membership meeting May 9, 7-8pm.
  • Pool rules reviewed and accepted to be same as last year.
  • Michel will work with Tim and Dave Coyle to pursue outstanding dues for home sold at 4301 Brookshsire.
  • Newsletter due out in April. We need to announce May meeting date, key routine, cleanup day at pool, ask for member emails. Suzy has info on water aerobics for pool.
  • Discussion of tree house in common area tabled, due to lack of time.
Next meeting April 11,2011 6pm at Starbuck’s on Yulupa.
Meeting adjourned 7pm.

Respectfully, Gail Simons, sec’y

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs