Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting May 9, 2011

Meeting held immediately after annual general membership meeting. Called to order at 7:45pm.

Attendance:
Michel Stamoulis (pres), RaeAnn Thurlow (VP), Tim Casey (treas), Suzy Felgen (member at large), and Gail Simons (secy). Renter, Bryan Petker (4245 Leafwood) also stayed after open invitation to all at general meeting. Homeowner, Chris Petrus arrived during meeting.

Minutes of board meeting on April 11 approved as written.

Treasurerís Report: Tim will send the check to Coggins for gate repair. Amount reviewed by board. Agreed, as previously voted. Tim will bring a review of the reserve account next meeting. Michel asked for an accounting of number of homeowners still owing dues. Tim will provide this next meeting. Michel very concerned that we are paying Bob Penny Pools for unsupervised work. Discussion followed about job description for Barbara Thomasís position. See Old Business.

Old Business:
  • Barbara Thomasí job description discussed at length. Should it include direct observation of all billed activities of Bob Penny Pools? Michel and Suzy felt that this should be part of her duties. Gail felt that a board member should be present for all major repairs. No job description has ever been written and accepted by the board. Tim will work on this.
  • Michael Martinezí position (grounds maintenance) also has no formal job description or written contract. RaeAnn volunteered to work on a job description.
  • 1099 forms. Michel very concerned that we did not file one. No response to Michel from our tax accountant. Board plan at this time is to file one next year.
  • Corner lots: letter to all was either mailed (landlords) or delivered with last newsletter. (see attached letter)
  • Home on corner of Sacramento and Contra Costa operating auto repair business? Gail reported no activity observed this last month. Suzy will call Gail if observed.
  • We need volunteers to run for board. Chris Petrus stepped forward. One more person needed. Board agreed that person-to-person approach will be more fruitful than newsletter request.
New Business:
  • Suzy will head up an association garage sale for June or July.
Newsletter:

Not sure when next one going out. Perhaps a flyer for the garage sale will be delivered to doorsteps (Gail and Suzy volunteered). Adjourned 8:35pm.


Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, secretary.

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs