Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
November 12, 2008
- Inspector for pool wants cracks in cement around pool sealed
Michael will probably do it himself with caulking gun.
- Safety vaccum release for pool required by law effective Jan 1, I think Barbara will check with Matt to install $1200.00 Was ballpark figure not including installation
- Checking account balance $3483.21
Reserve account $23365.12
- Things to do for end of pool season:
- Cancel trash
- Pool padlocked
- Sprinklers turned off.
- Invoices for 2009 homeowners dues to go out no increase in dues for new year (thanks Dave)
- Dicussed finishing painting of building in pool area
removing weeds behind patio
putting bark in place of dirt and weeds behind patio
- House broken into on Brookshire Circle
- Newsletter to go out (date not set).
- Next meeting December 10th, 5:30 pm @ Starbucks
- Meeting ajourned
<< Board Meeting Minutes