Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of November Meeting
November 7, 2012
6:30pm at Starbuck’s.
Dave Coyle (pres), Marc Faustino (VP), Chris Petrus
(treas), Anne Martinez (at large), Gail Simons (sec’y).
Minutes of Oct. 3, 2012 meeting approved.
- the bank statement for last month was circulated- $20,959 in
checking. The custom summary report also passed around.
- Next year’s pro forma
budget was discussed--Chris will get an updated estimate for potential pool re-plaster.
- Anne will work on updated wooden fence replacement costs (between members and
pool and common property).
- MOTION: by Gail to reduce the annual membership dues
to $120. 2nd by Dave. All approved.
- MOTION: by Gail to approve the pro forma budget
for 2013. 2nd by Dave. All approved. This will be mailed to all members with the
invoices for 2013 dues and annual smorgasboard of documents mandated by Davis
Sterling. Must be mailed by Nov. 15. We will meet at Anne’s Nov. 13, 6:30pm for stuffing
envelopes. Dave will print and get stamps, Chris will print labels.
- Marc-the City won’t do anything about the cars speeding at Brookshire and
Siskiyou, since there haven’t been any accidents. However, a rep. will check out the
site. Marc was advised to call police and make report. He did. A motorcyclist will monitor
during school and 5pm traffic and report back to Marc.
- Anne will ask Michael to mark the sidewalk outside the pool where the root is
- There has been a complaint by member about a neighbor who is making a
nuisance by smoking outdoors. Gail will compose a letter and email it to the board for
Next meeting Dec 4, 6pm. (this has since been revised to Dec. 11, 6pm at Anne
Meeting adjourned 7:18pm.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, sec’y..
<< Board Meeting Minutes