Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
October 3, 2007
Five board members Michael Martinez, Barbara Thomas Patricia Coyle, Melissa Tracy and John Leach and our CC&R Bylaws revision committee members Martin McReynolds and David Coyle
- $ 6,626.56 Checking Account Balance
$20,922.72 Reserve Account Balance
$ 1,200.00 Over Due invoices 6 @150.00
$ 3,041.00 Out standing invoices 1 @$25.00 Late fees not paid
6 Pre Lien Letters sent out to outstanding overdue members.
- Motion: Two Board of Directors, the past board from 2004 – 2006 which were Gail Simons, Janaize Markland, Linda Vargas Patty Coyle and John Leach and the present board of directors which are Michael Martinez, Barbara Thomas, Patty Coyle, Melissa Tracy and John Leach voted unanimously to move with having meeting for CC&R, and Bylaws revisal meeting at Strawberry School on October 24th from 6:30 – 8:00 to meet with interested members of the association to discuss the changes.
- Motion: The board voted unanimously to have Martin McReynolds, David and Patty Coyle and Michael Martinez are to be our contact persons for matters concerning the Associations business.
- Pool Closing—As of October 31st the pool will be closed for the year.
- Pool Repairs—Over the winter Restroom door replacement, Tree service or lawn service to trim back trees and clean up excessive leaves. Shed for storage of Lawn mower and miscellaneous items. Tabled until next meeting will do walk through to determine what needs to be done.
Newsletter: Next one is due out via U.S. Mail, to announce the CC&R and Bylaws Revision Meeting at Strawberry School.
8pm Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting Monday November 5th 6:30 p.m. @ Michael Martinez House
<< Board Meeting Minutes