Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting Oct. 18, 2010
Meeting called to order by president , Michel Stamoulis, at 6:05pm at Starbuck’s on Yulupa Ave.
Michel Stamoulis; Tim Casey, treas.; Rae Ann Thurlow, VP; Gail Simons, sec’y; Suzy Felgin, member at large; and Martin McReynold’s, RGHA member and newsletter editor.
Minutes of Sept . 13, 2010 meeting were approved as written.
Treasurer’s Report: We have ~ $5,700 in checking (one member paid dues), and ~$26,900 in reserve acc’t. Checking acc’t. reconcilliation was passed around. Tim will bring PG&E bill next meeting to compare usage to this month last year, as bill seemed slightly high.
- Sonoma County Dept. of Health Services has sent notice that cracks in pool deck need repair. Michel will follow up by calling to find out details.
- BBQ-Rae Ann will call Barbara to see if she wants help shopping for the Oct. 22 event. We also need a BBQ to use. Gail will call Michael Martinez, who provided one last year.
- Coggins- Motion by Tim that we accept Coggins’ new proposal of $924.45 to repair both gates up to code. Motion 2nd by Rae Ann, and passed unanimously. Rae Ann will call Coggins to give okay to go ahead.
- A neighbor continues to be concerned over the unoccupied home on Yolo Ct.-particularly run-down cars in driveway. Board unwilling to buy a real car cover at this time (plastic tarp is being used).. There has been no answer to our letter to owner.
- Suzy has had everyone on Siskiyou sign a petition to the City to get a speed bump installed.
- Suzy also has left a message for the water district to clean the creek bed on the south side of Siskiyou. (The North side is cleaned by another agency.).Tim will send in State of Calif. Statement of Info. And Statement of Common Interest, per routine. Cost, $15 and $20.
- Bob Penny Pools submitted a bill for $600+. Michel will meet with Tim too review last year’s invoices to compare. Some discussion of whose job it is to be on top of pool service bills and repairs. Gail will research job descriptions and report back.
- Michel proposed that we need to start emailing the newsletters or posting them on the website. We could include a request for email addresses with the Dec. invoices for dues.
Meeting adjourned at 7pm.
Next meeting will be at Starbuck’s at 6pm Nov. 8, 2010.
Gail Simons, sec’y.
« Board Meeting Minutes