Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners AssociationRidgeview Gardens Address-Contact Information
""Link to Home PageLink to About PageLink to Board Minutes PageLink to Board NewsletterLink to CC & R's PageLink to Contact Information Page
Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association Board Minutes for the current month
"

Board Meetings
Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.

Minutes of March Meeting
October 30, 2014

Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 7:05 pm.

Attendance:

Marc Faustino (President), Rich Whitestine (Secretary), and David Coyle (Treasure). Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice-president) were not present.

Previous meeting minutes:

The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on September 30, 2014 were reviewed and approved by all.

Treasurerís Report:

Checking: $18,867.86
Saving: $33,373.47

Old Business
  • 8/27/14 – Wolch paid. Blixt was sent letter from lawyer, and responded. Blixt will pay $150 plus changed for the next three months. 6 members past due 1 year payment. Board will follow up next month.
    9/30/14 - Blixt has paid $125 and will pay 3 months more to get the past due bill paid off. There are currently 5 others overdue 1 year. Will review next meeting.
    10/30/14 – Blixt has faulted on payment for October. We will table the other members that have been late during invoicing.
  • 4/16/14 – We need to check the new doors and make sure it is able to be opened by young children. Anne was concerned they may not be able to get the door open and could get stuck in the bathroom.
    6/11/14 – Marc asked Brad to check doors, and possibly remove the self-closing hinges.
    7/22/14 – Not done yet. Marc to follow up with Brad, along with the status of the sensor lights, roof on pool house, gutter, and bench quote.
    8/27/14 – Sensor lights were fixed. Anne will call Brad for an estimate on the other items (i.e. Roof, gutter on both sides, and bench work.) c
    9/30/14 – Brad stated it will most likely take about $500 in order to get the roof on the pool house ready for gutter. Waiting for estimate on gutter. We will get an estimate to do the benches in the spring and have the benches re-built before April 1st.
    10/30/14 – Marc had Brad look at the roof and solar leaks. Cost for the roof will cost $6550 due to rot. Estimate on solar was given during them meeting by Jeff in the amount of roughly $3500. The board will decide by email if we should move forward with the roof and solar.
  • 8/27/14 – Rich to contact Sarah and have her put in the meeting minutes from the last several months, as well as change Tim to Chris.
    9/30/14 – Rich to ask Sarah how much time it takes to do the website and what she would think the cost would be. Rich also is to ask Sarah for the access codes to get on the site. Anne will ask Lara Futch if she is interested in updating the site for the Board.
    10/30/14 – Rich received access codes. Sarah said the cost to add the meeting minutes to the website would be anywhere from $35 to $100 an hour. Tanya will talk to Lara. Anne talked to Lara and she has some question on the website before she could tell us before she could tell us how much. Rich to find out the answers to her questions.
  • 9/30/14 – Anne will have Michael saw off the bolts that were used to hang the signs due to them sticking out.
    10/30/14 – With Anne not being at the meeting, we were not sure if the bolts were cut. Table until next meeting.
  • 9/30/14 – Rich to contact Coggins Fence to fix both gates.
    10/30/14 – RGHA received an invoice for the work from Coggins, but Marc didn't think they did any work. After the meeting Marc talked to the guy from Coggins and he said they had done the work. Marc went and looked and it appeared that they had done the work. We will not use Coggins again. Not a good contractor.
New Business
  • We will send out a new newsletter January.
  • Dave will send budget by email for approval by the Board. At the time these minutes were written the budget was approved.
  • We will stuff envelopes on the next Board meeting.
  • Dave to send an email to Gail to see if she would like to help with invoice envelopes.

The meeting was adjourned at 7:46.

The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, November 10th, at 7:00 pm. at Marc's house.

Respectfully submitted
Rich Whitestine
RGHA Secretary

<< Board Meeting Minutes

 

home           about the area            board minutes            newsletter            cc&r's            contact us


2015 All rights reserved © Ridgeview Gardens Homeowners Association

Web site maintained by NG Web Designs