Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board meeting Sept. 13, 2010
Tim Casey (Pres), Dave Coyle (Treas), Gail Simons (Secíy), Rae Anne Thurlow (new board elect), Michel Stamoulis (new board elect), Martin McReynolds (RGHA member, newsletter producer)
Minutes of Aug. 16, 2010 board meeting were approved as written.
Treasurerís report: Checking accít ~$5,200. Reserve accít ~$26,900. Outstanding dues~$3,700, several of which will be resolved in escrows when the houses sell. The written monthly report was given to the secíy for the record, and the checking accít reconciliation was passed around for review.
- Ballots for election of our two new board members have been counted by Martin McReynolds, Michael Martinez, and John Leach. Rae Anne Thurlow received 134 votes and Michel Stamoulis received 135 votes. This satisfies the bylaws requirements.
- Gail will call Coggins to confirm mailing of estimate for gate repair at pool.
- Tim will check with Barbara Thomas and notify Martin of a date for a Fall BBQ.
- Dave will file a Statement of Information with the Franchise Tax Board, as usual.
- Sonoma County Health Services mailed us an inspection report dated 6/10/10, indicating that we need to repair cracks on the deck. Michel will call for more info, an on-site meeting with them.
- Gail will send a letter to the owner of 1924 Yolo Ct. about the upkeep of the unoccupied property. (see attatched)
- The new board elected Michel Stamoulis to be President, Tim Casey to be Treasurer, Gail Simons to be Secretary, Rae Anne Thurlow to be Vice-President, Suzy Felgen to be Member At Large.
We are grateful to Dave Coyle for his excellent service to the association as treasurer and uncomplaining doer of many odd jobs these last two years, completing a total for 6 years in this capacity for his family.
Next meeting will beMonday, Oct. 18, at 6pm at Starbucks on Yulupa Ave.
Meeting adjourned at 7:10pm.
Gail Simons, Secretary
« Board Meeting Minutes