Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
September 25, 2015
Meeting called to order by President Marc Faustino; at 7:05PM.
Marc Faustino (President), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice President), David Coyle (Treasurer), Lone Svoma (Secretary).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting were approved by all.
Treasure Report: Checking: $1633.27; Saving: $23,375.80, respectively.
Total unpaid dues:$1290.00 8 homeowners still owe dues from previous year(s).
- 6/14/15 – Barbara has been buying items for the pool and has not been asking for reimbursement. Board to address with her. The Board will also talk to her about picking up leaves more often and possibly watering shrubbery around the pool. The board will invite Barbara to the next meeting.
- 7/24/15 – Ongoing. Marc will purchase push broom and needed tools for Barbara. The Board still needs to resolve the issue of reimbursement of supplies.
- 8/25/15- Ongoing. Board has not resolved reimbursement issue yet. Marc will attempt to contact Barbara before next meeting.
- 9/25/15- Board decided to purchase a battery operated leaf blower to be used in the pool area. Anne to contact Barbara prior to next board meeting to invite her to attend meeting, and update board on pool maintenance and reimbursements.
- Treasurer Dave Coyle presented a proposed 3 year budget plan to the board. The proposed budget included suggested increases in pool fees over the next 3 years in order to build up reserve funds. A decision was made to increase pool dues for 2016 to $144 per household, a 20% increase. Further discussion of the budget to potentially increase yearly pool dues for future years has been tabled for a later date.
- The board decided to meet on Monday November 9 at 6:30pm to prepare envelopes with invoices for mailing.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:20PM.
Next meeting will be held Wednesday 10/28/15 at 7:00PM at Anne’s house.
<< Board Meeting Minutes