Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting Apr 11, 2011
Meeting called to order at 6:08 by Michel Stamoulis, president.
Michel; Suzy Felgen, member-at-large; Gail Simons, sec�y; and Tim Casey, treasurer.
Minutes of the Mar. 14, 2011 meeting were approved. (MOTION to accept by Suzy, 2nd by Michel)
Treasurer�s Report: Reconciliation of savings reviewed. Recon. of checking acc�t not avail tonight-tabled.
- Gate repair at pool is finished.
- 1099 forms: Michel awaiting return call from tax preparer on question of need.
- Letter reminding members with corner lots to comply with CC&Rs re removal of shrubs obstructing view of traffic (attached) approved and accepted as written. (MOTION by Suzy, 2nd by Michel). Suzy will assist Gail in addressing the 41 envelopes.
- Discussion of contracts with Barbara Thomas and Michael Martinez for pool and park maintenance-tabled.
- Annual membership meeting to be at Strawberry school May 9, 7-9pm. School needs proof of insurance. Tim provided document if intent to Suzy. Awaiting actual doc in mail. (Insurance check has been mailed)
- Lien process for 4301 Brookshire: Back dues were not paid in escrow. Current owners paid for one year-think they are paid up. Michel will contact Dave again to discover the title company involved.
- Tree house in park. Gail called the Burroughs, left message asking for its removal. (We are sure insurance company wouldn�t approve of it.)
- Michel hasn�t signed tax forms, because he doesn�t know where the figures came from or if they�ve been checked against our books. Tim will reconcile. Michel will sign the $350 check to the tax preparer.
- Suzy has been to the pool. It�s full of leaves. Doesn�t think it�s being serviced properly.
- Suzy noticed an apparent auto repair business being run from a property on corner of Sacramento and Contra Costa. Would like a letter sent. (CC&R violation of section5.9). Some discussion, and issue tabled for further discussion.
We need to send out a newsletter announcing the annual membership meeting, briefly explaining its purpose (for members to express concerns, meet potential board members), and explaining annual elections. We need to announce the pool opening date and how to get keys. We should send a copy of pool rules. It�s also time to ask for members who want to go paperless to send in their emails. Suzy will also call Martin McReynolds with information of possible water aerobics classes at the pool.
Next meeting time and place TBA.
Gail Simons, secretary
<< Board Meeting Minutes