Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of April Meeting
April 29, 2013
8:00pm Meeting called to order by Dave Coyle, president.
Dave Coyle, Marc Faustino (VP), Chris Petrus (treas), Anne Martinez
(member at large), and Gail Simons (secíy), and Rich Whitestine, member.
Minutes of March 12, 2013 meeting read aloud, and unanimously accepted.
The recent reconciliation detail was circulated, with savings accít
(reserve) total of $31, 664, and checking accít. total of $40,687, read aloud by Dave.
This yearís insurance policies given to Gail for filing in storage closet at pool. Pre-prelien
letter courtesy statements were sent out after last monthís meeting. One response,
so far. 19 members delinquent, 6 of those owe more than one year. Further action
tabled until after the election of next yearís board. Treas. report unanimously approved.
- Jeff Thierry is caulking the pool today and tomorrow, so the gates will be padlocked
during that time.
- Marc will follow up on the street lights and radar speed detection results.
- Anne presented bids for the fence reserve study, and for the painting of the
unfinished part (dark green) of the pool building + storage closet door replacement.
Dave made a motion That we accept the bid from BV Home services for the door
and painting, for $715, under a licensed contractor, per his bid. Ayes,4. Anne
- The garage sale April 27 was very successful. An ad for it was heard on KZST.
- A newsletter is needed, covering items as discussed in annual membership
- Tim Svoma and Rich Whitestine have volunteered to run for election to the board.
- Anne noted kids are climbing the fence at the pool, near the bathrooms.
- Anne will buy 2 lounge chairs, 2 small tables, and 6 chairs for the pool. We plan to
purchase same, again, in 1-2 months.
- Plan to meet again Wednesday, May 8, 6pm poolside (Anneís house, if weather
cool) to stuff election envelopes, including newsletter; and discuss letters needing
to be sent to various members, as discussed at general membership and board
meeting this evening.
Meeting adjourned 8:30pm.
<< Board Meeting Minutes