Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board meeting Aug. 16, 2010
6:05pm, meeting called to order, poolside, by Tim Casey, Pres.
Tim Casey (Pres), Dave Coyle (Treas), Gail Simons (Sec�y)
Minutes of July 12, 2010 meeting were approved with correction.
Treasurer�s Report: Our checking acc�t. is just under $6,000. Reserve acc�t remains the same. Checking acc�t reconciliation was reviewed by all.
- If we instigate Mr. B�s foreclosure (lien due to unpaid dues) procedure, he will have to pay or be booted out of his house. The Board doesn�t want to do this to Mr. B at this time. All agreed after discussion. Next, Dave will mail certified, pre-lien letters to a couple of members overdue on dues. Liens cost $300 each to file. (This gets added on to the amount the members owe.)
- Larry Johnson, CPA who specializes in HOAs has been re-engaged to do our taxes this year. He has done them for 6 years.
- Ballots received by mail total 132. Dave gave them to Tim. Gail and Tim will recruit 2 more members to open and count them with Martin McReynolds.
- Previously discussed noisy house is quiet-no further complaints since letter sent.
- Solar panel: Tim bought �� tubing and splicing pieces to be kept in the pump room for future use. The taping seems to be holding for now. The panels were installed by Bob�s Pools�our servicing co.
- Info about the Neighborhood Watch Program and a used sign was donated by an adjacent neighborhood. The board has no plans for the sign at this time, but Gail will thank our neighbors.
- Tim will be starting a telephone and computer consulting service, within the CC&R criteria.
- Tim will check with Barbara about organizing a Fall BBQ.
- The next newsletter should include the announcement of our new board members, BBQ info, and the Graffiti Hot Line # 543-3499, if members observe unresolved graffiti.
- Gail will call Coggins to arrange repair of the closing mechanism of the pool gate. (Still works, but a part has become detached.) Coggins was the installer.
Meeting adjourned 6:45pm
Next board meeting will be 9/13 6:00pm at the pool.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, Sec�y.
« Board Meeting Minutes