Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
January 22 , 2007
Three Board members Gail Simons, Patricia Coyle, John Leach
Former board members Martin McReynolds and Michel Stamoulis
- $ 25,934.55 Checking Account Balance
- $19,297.42 Reserve Account Balance
- $11,536.00 in Over Due invoices
Motion: to pass Previous minutes
Motion Passed unanimously
Web site update:
John has contacted Nu-Designs and they have updated our minutes and pictures.
The gate to the pool on Calvarias has been banging night and day. Neighbors should call the police if there is someone going back there during the night hours.
There have been complaints of Barking Dogs on Brookshire Circle.
- Sprinklers need repairing were looking into getting bids.
- Bathroom Remodel for the pool. Gail is trying to get another bid for pressure-assisted toilets and possible drains put in the floors.
Were looking for persons living in our association who are interested in being on the board, as we will have two open seats in April.
Newsletter: next one Due out in March.
8PM Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting T.B.A.
<< Board Meeting Minutes