Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of January Meeting
January 9, 2012
6:03 Meeting called to order by RaeAnn Thurlow, Pres.
RaeAnn, Pres., Michel Stamoulis, VP, Chris Petrus, treas., Gail Simons,
secíy, Martin McReynolds, newsletter publisher.
Motion by Michel to approve the minutes of 12/12/11. 2nd by Chris. All approved.
- The Custom Summary report for Dec. 1- Jan. 6 was passed around for review.
- About half the homeowners have paid their dues.
- An updated contract for pool service with Jeff Thierry was circulated. Motion by
Gail, 2nd by Chris to sign the contract. 3 ayes, abstension by Michel. Contract signed by
- Graphs of 3 years of PG&E bill costs were presented by Chris.
- An itemized review of bills for 2010 and 2011 pool service costs was also
presented for review. We hope to bring our costs down with less expensive service and
closer scrutiny by the board.
- Tree trimming: All who wish (Chris, RaeAnn, Gail) agree to meet at pool
with Barbara Thomas to decide what tree and shrub trimming needs to be
done. We plan to hire the same company as last year, after an estimate is
obtained, and make sure that one or more board members are present
when the work is done. RaeAnn hasnít heard back from the Connollys re
their request to remove an oak from the pool property. (Oaks are a
protected tree and would need a permit, which Mr. C. was asked to
obtain.) Board not interested in removing the tree, as it does not seem to
be shading the solar panels, nor to be a fire hazard per the complaint.
- Lien process: we will continue to wait until the end of January, when the
dues should be paid.
- 1923 Calavaras: the complaint letter was sent to our PO Box, so we
cannot respond with the boardís action to the anonymous complaining
neighbor. Letter was sent to the landlord/homeowner. Other neighbors
are not unhappy with the tenants at this point. Wait and see if things
- Painting of the pool bathrooms-tabled.
- Job descriptions: revisions made. RaeAnn will return with revised copies.
- New member packets-tabled
- NuDesigns website costs-tabled.
Meeting adjourned at 6:55pm. Next meeting will be February 13, 2012, 6pm at
Starbuckís in Bennett Valley.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, secíy.
<< Board Meeting Minutes