Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
June 12 , 2006
9 homeowners still owe dues for 2006 (3 have Liens plus includes lawyers fees)
- $15,273,26 Checking Account Balance
- $19,169.27 Savings Balance
- $ 1,433.27 Includes
- $ 3,898.00 Over Due invoices
Motion: to pass Previous minutes
Motion Passed unanimously
1. Lawyer Re: liability wavers
2. Michel Stamoulis $ limits for IRS Declaring Salaries:
Anything over $600
3. Gate Self-closing mechanism:
Seems to be working fine.
4. Pool Service:
Is still being monitored by Barbara Thomas.
5. Pool Permit Posted:
Gail will check that Janaize has done it.
6.Keys to Fire department and PG&E and also to Health department:
Gail will do it.
List of Chores Tabled, but date set for July 22,2006 from 10AM
8.Contracts and agreements Barbara Thomas, Lawn care, repairs, Job descriptions:
Garage Sale date Set June24, 2006 from 8AM – 3PM Ad will go into press democrat
David Coyle to work on Ad
New Bylaws—Copies were sent to new board member John Leach and to Linda Vargas:
Janaize was to write a letter to landlord / Owners:
- Re: House on Calavaras Tree cut down at pool
- Re: Complaint about “disgraceful condition“ of a home on Brookshire Circle
Web site update:
Web site-tabled, since Janaize not present for updateCC&R Violation Committee: letter written and composed by David Cole
Motion: Patricia Coyle made a motion to send letter out to concerned residents
Seconded by John Leach
Voted on three votes for
No votes against
Newsletter: Reviewed Delivery to be done by Gail, Michel, and Martin
• Board members to check E-mail, Phone Messages and P.O. Box
• E-mail to be checked by John Leach
• Voice mail messages to be checked by Gail Simmons
• Board members to come up with Job descriptions of board positions. For future members to know what is expected from them if they take positions on the board.
Next meeting July 17Th. At the pool 7PM
<< Board Meeting Minutes