Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association, and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of RGHA Board Meeting, June 14, 2010
Meeting at the pool called to order at 6:10pm by Tim Casey, president.
Tim Casey, Dave Coyle (treas.), Gail Simons (sec’y), and members Martin McReynolds and Marci Shuetz
Minutes were approved as written.
Treasurer’s Report: Member Bxxx refused both certified and 1st class letters from our lawyers. Dave phoned and left a message summarizing the content of the letters, so Bxxx would know the issue (back dues). Dave plans to send certified letters to those homeowners owing more than one year of back dues. Monthly statement was submitted (attatched) and checking account reconciliation available for review.
- Fence between 1900 Calavaras (Schuetz residence) and 1902 Calavaras (common area/walkway to pool):
- Motion: (by Gail, 2nd by Tim) That RGHA pay half of the cost of the fence replacement between the properties. Passed.
- Motion: (by Gail, 2nd by Dave) That RGHA pay for the cost of moving the gate back from the tree currently supporting it. (estim $465). Passed.
- Gail will call Jodee Castro to see if she will volunteer to be on board.
- Gail will contact Suzy to see if she plans to continue on the board.
- If no volunteer for the 5th board position, we plan to put out a single sheet flyer to all members requesting same.
- Speed bumps-tabled until Suzy’s return-think will be low on priorities for City.
- Solar panel and squirrels: Tim inspected—seems to be a small leak at the connection between panels. Barbara will talk to Matt (pool cleaner) to see what can be done. Tabled.
- Broken chairs:
- Tim will call Michael Martinez, who had volunteered to haul them off.
- Labeling keys to electric outlet cover, etc.
- Gail will call Barbara to do.
- New Business:
- Drums and backyard voices too loud, too late at 1919 Calavaras. Neighbors have talked with homeowner and called police several times. Dave will write a letter reminding homeowner of courtesy and CC&Rs.
- Neighbors have complained about the apparently abandoned house at 1924 Yolo Ct., especially the very rundown appearance of the cars in the driveway. Gail will inquire into the situation.
Meeting adjourned at 7:22pm.
Next meeting to be Monday, July 12, 6pm, at the pool.
Gail Simons, sec’y.
« Board Meeting Minutes