Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of March Meeting
March 11, 2014
Meeting called to order by President, Marc Faustino, at 7:05 p.m.
Dave Coyle (Treasure), Marc Faustino (President),) Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Tim Svoma (Vice President). Invited guests: Gail Simon, and Martin. Rich Whitestine (Secretary) was unable to attend.
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting on February 17, 2014 were reviewed and approved by all.
- � 12/10/13 � The board has agreed to paint the bathrooms. Hinges and lock for bathrooms tabled for a later date due to not being sure if the locks and hinges are legal in a public pool.
1/14/14 � The board has agreed to add the hinges and locks to Brad�s scope of work for a total cost of $750.00 with the painting of the bathrooms. Marc to let Brad know.
2/17/14 � Brad will be called and asked to do the work before May 1st.
3/11/14 - Brad responded and work will be completed in the next 2 weeks
- 12/10/13 � The Board has decided to move forward with the plastering of the pool and a new boiler due to the disadvantages of solar. The costs are based on the following:
1/14/14 � After further review Marc proposed that the total cost for the pool plastering, diving tiles, start up with Jeff, permit, and new heater is roughly $15k. Board was all in favor of moving forward. Marc to get the plastering company to start work and the plastering should be complete or nearly complete by the next board meeting.
2/17/14 � Pool work may be done by the end of the week. Heater work will start in the next few weeks.
- 12/10/13 � The Board has decided to move forward with the plastering of the pool and a new boiler due to the disadvantages of solar.
1/14/14 � After further review Marc proposed that the total cost for the pool plastering, diving tiles, start up with Jeff, permit, and new heater is roughly $15k. Board was all in favor of moving forward. Marc to get the plastering company to start work and the plastering should be complete, or nearly complete, by the next board meeting.
2/17/14 � Pool work may be done by the end of the week. Heater work will start in the next few weeks
3/11/14 � Plastering has progressed slowly. Should be done in 2 weeks, delay due to handrail on order.
- 2/17/14 - A discussion came up on possibly opening and closing the pool earlier than the usual May 1st and October 1st. We now have a year round permit that would allow it. Pending weather in both April and October this could happen, but at this time we left it open.
3/11/14 � We will revisit for late closer.
- 3/11/14 � Dave C and Anne are on their second year on the Board and we may need to find new members.
3/11/14 � Meeting scheduled for April 16 at Strawberry, 7P. Board will meet 30 minutes prior. Newsletter will invite new members. Dave and Ann can stay on but have to re-run and be elected.
- 20 members haven�t paid yet. We will review at the next board meeting.
- Election to be held in May.
- Newsletter going out in the next week.
- We will add more pool furniture, Ann will look into it. We allotted $200.
- Need to discuss with Barbara the pool upkeep and bathrooms, extra hot week maybe we have it done more often.
- Gail brought up when we have to do an audit? Dave advised audits only need to be completed if the annual income or operating budget is over 60k.
- Martin and Gail came to meeting. The Newsletter was discussed and we will add garage sale sat April 28; annual meeting April 16, updates with pool (heater and plastering), request for board members will be discussed, and pool keys will be given out
- Dave shared the new insurance policy.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:40.
The next meeting will be held on Next meeting April 16th at Strawberry, 6:30P for board, Annual meeting will start at 7P
<< Board Meeting Minutes