Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
May 14 , 2007
Five Board members Gail Simons, Janaize Markland, Linda Vargas, Patricia Coyle, John Leach and our prospective new members Melissa Tracy, Michael Martinez, and Barbara Thomas
Also former board members Martin McReynolds & Michel Stamoulis
- $14,137.30 Checking Account Balance
$19,344.82 Reserve Account Balance
$ 1,650.00 Over Due invoices
Motion: to pass the Minutes from Wednesday May 2, 2007 meeting
Motion Passed unanimously
Web site update: John and Martin will work to keep the web page updated
- Election of new Officers (President, Vice President Treasure, Secretary and Member at large) tabled.
- Not enough ballots returned, "only a few lacking to reach the necessary minimum" 113 votes for Melissa, 111 for Michael -- I forget the exact number -- and 128 needed to meet the minimum.)
- Linda Vargas submitted her resignation, and that Barbara Thomas volunteered and was voted onto the board to fill the remaining year of Linda's term.
- Bathroom remodel by De Voto plumbing Finished Nice improvement.
- Sprinkler Repairs still waiting on bid from Ken Wilson.
- Work party Barbara Thomas says she will work on it hopes to get families to join in and help paint the pool house and to also have our summer BBQ.
- Motion: to keep lawn mowing by Dave Sfarzo for $62.50 pre mow, with a maximum “two times a month or less as needed May-October”.
- Motion: Passed
- Motion: Matt Bernard to be able to proceed with repairs required by the Health Department, to a cap of $500. Repairs costing more than $500, or repairs not required by the health department must have the approval of the board of directors.
Newsletter. Next one due out in June to announce ballots and new board members.
8pm Meeting adjourned.
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting Monday June 18th, 7pm @ Starbuck's Coffee Next to the Dollar Tree.
<< Board Meeting Minutes