Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
November 9, 2015
Meeting called to order by President Marc Faustino; at 6:32PM.
Marc Faustino (President), Anne Martinez (Member at Large), Chris Petrus (Vice President), David Coyle (Treasurer), Lone Svoma (Secretary).
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous board meeting were approved by all.
$1,336.43; Savings: $ 23,376.39
Total unpaid dues: $780.00 for 2015. (6 home owners) $260.00 for previous years (2 home owners)
- 6/14/15 – Barbara has been buying items for the pool and has not been asking for reimbursement. Board to address with her. The Board will also talk to her about picking up leaves more often and possibly watering shrubbery around the pool. The board will invite Barbara to the next meeting.
- 7/24/15 – Ongoing. Marc will purchase push broom and needed tools for Barbara. The Board still needs to resolve the issue of reimbursement of supplies.
- 8/25/15- Ongoing. Board has not resolved reimbursement issue yet. Marc will attempt to contact Barbara before next meeting.
- 9/25/15-Ongoing. Board decided to purchase a battery operated leaf blower to be use in the pool area. Anne to contact Barbara prior to next board meeting to invite her to attend meeting, and update board on pool maintenance and reimbursements.
- 10/28/15- Ongoing. Marc to contact Barbara regarding the above mentioned issues.
- 11/9/15- Chris purchased an electric leaf blower to be used for pool area clean up. Board will re-visit routines around purchasing supplies for the pool once the pool opens again next year. Topic closed for now.
- 9/25/15-Treasurer Dave Coyle presented a proposed 3 year budget plan to the board. The proposed budget included suggested increases in pool fees over the next 3 years in order to build up reserve funds. A decision was made to increase pool dues for 2016 to $144 per household, a 20% increase. Further discussion of the budget to potentially increase yearly pool dues for future years has been tabled for a later date.
- 10/28/15-The board determined to further table the decision regarding potential increases to the yearly pool dues. However, a statement explaining the decision behind the increase will be added to the invoice sent to the home owner
- 10/28/15-The board discussed the possibility of posting annual documents, normally included with the invoice, on the RGHA website. After consulting with the board's lawyer it was determined that "posting on the Association's website would not fulfill the delivery requirement", and all documents will need to be included when mailing invoices to home owners.
- The board prepared and assembled envelopes with invoices to be mailed to all home owners in RGHA.
- Anne updated the board on messages left on RGHA voicemail. All questions had been answered and resolved.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:55PM.
Next meeting will be held Wednesday December 9 at 7:00PM at Ricardo's.
<< Board Meeting Minutes