Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
November 29, 2017
Meeting called to order by President Marc Faustino; at 7:00PM Attendance:
Marc Faustino (President), Chris Petrus (Vice President), Lone Svoma (Secretary), Katie Florian (Treasurer), Marcia Heimburger (Member at large)
Previous meeting minutes:
The meeting minutes from the previous meeting on October 16, 2017 were approved by all.
Reserve Account: $35,383.00
Total dues: Older Invoices: need treasurer update
- 10/5/16: The board discussed potential actions in regards to a homeowner who has not paid association dues for the past 3 years. The board has contacted the homeowner several times to attempt to collect dues owed. Since the homeowner has not responded or paid the amount owed the case will be passed on to the lawyers for collection.
- 11/9/16: Pending update from Association lawyers.
- 1/11/17: No update. Still pending update from Association lawyers.
- 2/22/17: Lawyers to send letters to two homeowners who owe multiple years of unpaid dues. Dave will open Lean Process.
- 3/27/17: Tabled to be reviewed at a later date.
- 4/26/17: The treasurer received a check from the homeowner. However, some of the information on the check was incorrect, and it has been mailed back. Still waiting for payment to clear account.
- 5/24/17: The pre-lien process has been completed.
- 6/26/17: No updates at this time.
- 7/25/17: Lawyer has mailed a letter to the homeowner requesting payment for both back dues and legal fees. Waiting on response from homeowner.
- 9/11/17: No updates at this time.
- 10/16/17: The lawyers have sent another letter to the homeowners and are waiting for a response back. Another homeowner who owes back dues has made payment on the balance owed.
- 11/29/17: No updates at this time.
- 10/16/17: The board decided to close the pool on 10/29/17, and will prepare the pool for closing by removing chairs and installing chains and pad locks on the gates.
- 11/29/17: Pool is closed for the winter, and will re-open in the spring around end of April/beginning of May.
- 6/26/17: Marc will contact Barbara to status with her regarding her work duties as pool monitor/maintenance. The board will revisit the written job description of her position at the next board meeting. The board will also review the RGHA pool rules to ensure they are up to date. It was suggested to create a permanent large, laminated sign of the pool rules.
- 7/25/17: Tabled to next meeting.
- 9/11/17: Written job descriptions for the pool monitor and yard care position have been completed. A board member will meet with both Barbara and Alex to collect signatures and go over the documents. The board will re-visit the pool rules in the spring prior to the pool opening for the season.
- 10/16/17: Tabled until early spring prior to pool opening.
- No new business to discuss.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:50pm.
The next board meeting is scheduled on 1/24/18 at 7pm at Anne's house.
<< Board Meeting Minutes