Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of October Meeting
October 3, 2012
6:02pm at the pool
Dave Coyle, pres.; Chris Petrus, treas.; Gail Simons, sec’y.; Marc Faustino.
Member Sarah Wuethrich attended and discussed our website situation. (We’d like it to
be less expensive.) She will get back to us with more details, but thinks she can post
our board minutes for $25/mo.Sarah suggested a Facebook group page, but we would
not want negative input to a Facebook site in our name.
Minutes of Sept. 12 meeting were approved as written.
- Summary report was presented. Last month’s bank statement was
circulated. We have $22, 610 in the account. Gail asked if we could have a report
showing comparisons with last year, and how we are doing to date each month,
compared to our budget plan. Dave and Chris will look for software to do this
(Quickbooks?). Dave motioned to continue with CheckRite Backflow Services. Gail 2nd.
- Dave and Chris will meet to work on next year’s budget.
- Marc will check with the City re traffic control (speed) at corner of Siskiyou and Brookshire Cir.
- Has the pool sidewalk been marked where the tree root is bulging above the sidewalk level? Will ask Anne to check on this with Michael.
- The board unanimously approved Marc Faustino to be a board member, as VP,
after a motion by Chris and 2nd by Gail.
6:45 meeting adjourned.
Next meeting to be Nov. 7 at 6pm at Starbuck’s.
(Let’s try to have the meeting on the 1st Wed of each month.)
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, sec’y..
<< Board Meeting Minutes