Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Minutes of September Meeting
September 12, 2012
6:06pm Meeting at the pool called to order by Dave Coyle, president.
Dave, Chris Petrus, treas., Gail Simons, sec�y., Michel Stamoulis, RGHA
member. (Anne Martinez unable to attend due to other meetings)
Minutes from 8/6/12 approved with spelling corrections.
- The custom summary report was circulated for reading.
- Michael Martinez� signed job description was received in the mail. (copy
- A letter from Sonoma County was received stating that pool permits will
be for a full year only from now on, at only slightly increased cost (~$7.00). The
board will continue our six month season, closing the pool to members during
cold weather, thus keeping maintenance costs down. Dave will read the new
county regulations and check for any pertinent changes.
- PG&E bills continue to be lower than last year�see comparison charts
attached. We have saved $2,789.35 in pool service this year, since Jeff Thierry
has assumed our service.
- Chris has typed up a pre-pre lien letter to be mailed to member Wolch,
who is significantly behind on dues. He contacted our att�y. for advice. Next step
will be a pre-lien letter from the lawyer.
- Marc Faustino, who may volunteer to be on the board in place of Paula
Dhanowa (who declined after election), was unable to attend tonight�s
meeting. He would like to attend in Oct.
- 4095 Siskiyou: the tall grasses were trimmed, but are growing back already.
The board will monitor.
- Website: Gail will contact Anne, who might like to work with Sarah on
reducing our costs. We would like to get some estimates of cost (Sarah
emailed that she charges $25/hr)
- Tree pruning: We will wait until Spring to prune tree which is shading the
solar panel (tree in member Julie Dyche�s yard) Gail will call Jeff Thierry re
bid for additional solar.
- 1924 Yolo: No response to our letter. Gail will get letter to neighbor who
- BBQ: Bought more food than we needed, but was as well attended as in
- Garage Sale: All member comments positive. About 18 households
- Traffic at Calavaras and Siskiyou: tabled until Anne�s report.
- Tree roots in pool/park sidewalk: Areas need to be marked with paint,
sidewalk gap needs to be filled with dirt. Gail will call Michael.
- Newsletter: not at this time
Next meeting will be Oct. 3, 6pm at the pool. We will begin planning goals for next
Meeting adjourned at 7pm.
Respectfully submitted, Gail Simons, sec�y..
<< Board Meeting Minutes