Board meetings are open to all members of the Ridgeview Gardens Home Association,
and we encourage anyone and everyone to attend.
Annual Board Meeting Minutes: April 25, 2006
Minutes of board meeting of Ridgeview Gardens Homes
November 20, 2006
Gail Simmons, Patricia Coyle, John Leach
Also concerned Neighbors: Ann Leach, Martin McReynolds,
and Michel Stamoulis
9 homeowners still owe dues for 2006 (2 have Liens plus
includes lawyers fees)
- $7,321.69 Checking Account Balance
- $19,248.56 Reserve Account
- $2,297.00 Over Due invoices
- Pool common area Clean up done nice job.
- Web Site update John will find out and have the minutes
- Barbara's salary ($200/mo during pool season, $50/mo for
- Motion: Board Vote for Barbara Thomas Salary into record.
- Motion: Board Vote for 2007 Dues amount into record.
- The annual dues amount ($125).
- Billing Due dates for 2007 Dues is February 15, 2007
- The Pool is now closed Until May 2007
- Ann Leach made a presentation and asked the board's assist
in getting neighborhoods organized for this city-sponsored
- Citizens Organized to Prepare for Emergencies (COPE).
Visit their website.
A pair of sunglasses and misc. Taken from inside an
Automobile in front of someone’s house. “Please Beware and
lock your doors.”
Web site update:
Web site-tabled, since Janaize not present for update
8PM Meeting adjourned
Respectfully submitted, John Leach
Next meeting January 15,2007 at Starbucks coffee Next to
the Dollar Tree
<< Board Meeting Minutes